Friday, April 4, 2025

Here

 Intending to see a miracle was on my 'to do' list today.  Of course we see miracles everyday, how unfortunate for us we don't stop to recognize them or at least acknowledge they exist. Einstein's quote "Everything is a miracle or nothing is" came as a surprise to me considering he is a scientist. My encounter with this miracle was very unique and actually humorous.  This is not what I was expecting at all.  How funny life can be if we let it be so. 

 I was watching a little girl as she frantically looked for the blue ribbon she had misplaced. Her mom came over to her to ask what she so upset about. Through tear filled eyes, she explained she could not find the blue ribbon she had won at a contest at school.  Her mom, doing her best to reassure her, said she would help her find it. Hearing the commotion from the next room, the little girls' father came in and asked what in the heck was going on, which his wife responded with the blue ribbon dilemma. At that very moment, the ribbon was found by the girls' mom and the father responded "It's miracle today and this is what I experienced. The word 'miracle'.  When that word was spoken by him, my ears perked up and I had to stop and wonder, is this the miracle that I was supposed to see? Apparently, yes. miracles happen everyday and this has got to be one of the least impressive one ever. I have so many other things to share with you and I chose this one.  I guess it was time for me to lighten up a little.  I have been focused on sharing my most treasured gift, which I will continue to do. 

A dear friend of mine is an inspiration for me. He posts his own insights through the music he writes, the podcasts he creates, and his profound knowledge of what he has learned.  It's just amazing what this man knows and how well he relates this knowledge to people. How unfortunate his posts are most often misunderstood because of how the human mind has convinced itself that our reality is created by our circumstances when all this while it's the mind that creates our reality. Smile, your mind really will believe you are happy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) It's my miracle for today!

    ReplyDelete

Love

 The image of her is one of trust.  She has the undeniable look of accomplishing anything. Her world is one of a journey full of dreams with...