Why things like this happen is up to me to understand just like the events in your life are up to you to understand. It's quite simple actually. What was I thinking about on that drive? What song was playing in my head when I decided to watch the movie clip? Ah yes, the old phrase, "Be careful what you wish for, YOU just might get it" is most likely the correct answer to this scenario. That thing you're wishing for is actually happening to you. What is swirling around in your mind most of the time? How awful something or someone is or how wonderful something or someone is? I held a door open for three people leaving at the same time and only one thanked me. Was I annoyed by the fact only one thanked me and the two didn't? No, I was grateful for the kindness of that one person. A few minutes later, I passed a stranger who stopped to make small talk. It could have been annoying if I made it to be so, that in itself is a game changer. Stop right here and LOOK at your thoughts. I'll give you a minute............Okay, what did you see? Humans have sixty to seventy thousand thoughts in a day. A dear friend described them as either fear based or bullshit. He's right and I'll add 'repetitive to that. Choosing to view my thoughts as just what they are; thoughts . They float through my mind in an endless series of commentaries. How fortunate I am to know these coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous and how grateful I am for the coincidences in my life. My thoughts are creating my life just as yours are creating your life. Let's all have positive thoughts!!!
Saturday, January 18, 2025
Coincidences
How bizarre...doing something for a specific beneficial reason led to an entirely different beneficial reason. Let me explain. Say you decide to take a different route home because it was more aesthetically pretty. Now say, on that that route you encountered a small shop that you just happened to find interesting and go inside. In that shop was a necklace that you've been searching for but couldn't find. Next, you've chosen to watch a movie trailer and it just happens to have the song that's been playing in your head but you couldn't remember the lyrics. Where every good thing lead to another good thing and another and another? Did those coincidences happen all the time or was I just paying attention at the moment? Both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love
The image of her is one of trust. She has the undeniable look of accomplishing anything. Her world is one of a journey full of dreams with...
-
Predicting the future, how often do we do this? Every minute of every day and it is often followed by fear based solutions. Looking for th...
-
There he was....just as I had envisioned his arrival. He had fallen out a window through a loose screen, six feet to the ground. I wasn...
-
It was a clear, warm and an absolutely beautiful day for a drive in my convertible. I just arrived home and as I pressed the garage door o...
No comments:
Post a Comment