The confusion we create in our lives is as real as the happiness we create. We create, that is what I've been told. Humans create...music, poems, recipes, a light bulb, paintings, a faster way to get home. We create.
I'm looking into the sun, it moves behind a cloud, I no longer see it. Is it still there? That light exists in me, not in a physical part of me. Where does that light exist in me? It exists as me. I am that light. How can a human mind except that concept?
A million different thoughts drift through my mind. I've read and listened to so many people telling me that their way is the way to discovering this truth. Their way is a human way to do this, how unfortunate that is all we have to learn from, the teachings of others. I have found the more I learn the more 'in tune' and open I become to what others have to say. I hold onto what resonates with me and I let the rest go.
I have been taught unconventional {to some} ways of healing the human mind, the human heart, the human soul. These, for me, have been extremely enlightening. How challenging new ideas, new ways of doing things can be, but what a wonderful gift they can be. Letting my life flow, savoring the present moment being as aware as humanly possible., Knowing my 'safe place' is the present moment. No past, no future just a place I can breathe. Knowing if I listen to my body, it will send a signal to my brain that will tell me what is wrong and what is right. Listen. I can hear myself complaining about this or that. My mind dwells on the negative things and my subconsciousness is busy making scenarios to make sure those negative thoughts materialize. Creating a mindset of positivity will make those scenarios materialize as well. That is what I (we) do, create. I am an artist. you are an artist. My intention is creating a life of beauty and knowing that I'm doing the best that I can. You are the artist of your life...create.
No comments:
Post a Comment